- Check the quality of care (such as clinical audit)
- Protect the health of the general public
- Keep track of NHS spendingManage the health service
- Help investigate any concerns or complaints you or your family have about your healthcare
- Teach health workers and other healthcare professionals
- Help with research
Information may be required for research, auditing and statistical purposes, but in these circumstances the information required will remain anonymous.
If you require any further information in relation to this, please ask to speak to the practice manager.